Thursday, October 9, 2008

Black Feather Wreath

Step 1: Buy a straw wreath form and black feathers at any craft store. The higher quality the feather are, the better looking your wreath will be. I am quite poor, so I used the cheapest ones. I used two packages.
Step 2: Remove plastic from wreath form. Poke feathers around the edge of the wreath. I think next time I might start from the inside and work to the outside. It also helps a lot if you poke the hole first with a pen or something. Step 3: Make sure the wreath is covered with feathers and that you can't see the wreath form through them. I didn't do the backside of the wreath since it was just going to sit on my door.
Step 4: You're done! Hang up and admire your craftiness.

2 comments:

mandy said...

I've been wanting a Halloween wreath so I think I might just try this! Thanks for the idea.

Tracie said...

I thought this was awesome. Clever idea! I wish I were this crafty.